- Open Data for Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development
- Future Internet and Agriculture
- Precision farming and recision forestry issues
- ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development Research
- Sensor technologies
- ICT for Agriculture Sustainability
- Land use, Land cover and Rural Planning
- Farming on Cloud
- Space technologies for Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development
- Environmental risk management
- Innovation and transfer of technologies
- International cooperation
All accepted submissions will be published in the ISAF2015 Digital Proceedings.
Selected papers will be published in the Agris On-line Papers in Economics and Informatics journal that is indexed by Scopus http://online.agris.cz. Papers must adhere to the formal and content requirements to be published in the journal. Papers accepted for the publication in the journal will be peer-reviewed.
Template for papers
|25th August 2015||Submission of extended abstracts|
|28th August 2015||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|5th September 2015||Submission of complete paper|
|31st October 2015||Notification of acceptance for Agris On-line|
For submission use submission form on the conference website.